From the works of Roderick Hindery
Comparative Ethics, Ideologies, and Critical Thought, Journal of Religous Ethics 36,2, pp.215-231
- Comparative Ethics in Hindu and Buddhist Traditions. Motilal Banarsidass Publishers. (Order this book from Amazon.com.)
- “Muslim and Christian Ethics.” Cross Currents, Vol. XXII, No. 4.
- “Pluralism in Moral Theology: Reconstructing Universal Ethical Pluralism.” CTSA Proceedings, 1973. (Winner of the CTS national best essay award for 1973.)
- “Applying Comparative Ethics to Multinational Corporations” in Gaffney, James (ed.), Essays in Morality and Ethics” (Paulist Press, 1980.)
- “The Evolution of Freedom as Catholicity in Catholic Ethics” in Anxiety, Guilt, and Freedom. Eds. Benjamin Hubbard and Brad Starr, UPA, 1990.
- “Ethics and Esthetics in Asian Traditions: Confucianism, A Paradigm for Social Change” Journal of Ecumenical Studies, 15/2 Spring 1978.
- “Propagandas in the Church” The Critic, May-June 1970, 39-43.
- “Islam and the Challenge of Humanism” in Essays in Islamic and Comparative Studies. Ed. Isma’il Raji al Faruqi, International Institute of Islamic Thought, 1982.
- “Marcuse’s Eroticized Man” The Christian Century, 2/4/70, 136-138.
- “The Anatomy of Propaganda in Religious Terrorism” The Humanist, March-April 2003.
- “Denial in Private and Public Life: Emotional Anemia in Ethical Thought” Paper delivered to SCE at Loyola Marymount University, February 2003.
- “Skepticism and Agnosticism as Ideology” Paper composed for this website, May 2006.